Serves: 1 | Time: 15 minutes
- 2 Pc Sprouted Whole Grain Bread
- 4 ounces Peppered Turkey
- 1 pc Bacon
- 1 Slice Pepper Jack cheese
- 1 Small tomato
- 1 Radish (seasonal in June)
- 1/4 avocado
- 2 Tbsp Primal Kitchen Chipotle Lime Mayo
- 1/2 cup sprouts
- Optional: pickle for serving (Seattle Pickle Co.)
In a dutch oven or frying pan, cook 1 pc of bacon until slightly crispy (10 minutes).
Toast the bread in a toaster. Spread Mayo and avocado on the toast. Top with tomato and radish.
Heat turkey in the frying pan with the bacon for 1-2 minutes. Top the sandwich with turkey and bacon and sprouts. Serve with Pickle.