Time: 20 minutes | Serves: 2
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 cup purple/red cabbage
- 2 cups chopped butter head lettuce
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 cup green grapes, sliced
- 1/4 cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1/4 cup shredded Sharp Cheddar cheese
- 4 Tbsp balsamic dressing (or favorite dressing)
In a frying pan over medium high heat, drizzle 2 Tbsp avocado oil. Toss the chicken breast in the salt and pepper and cook in the pan for 10 minutes each side or until the center reaches 165 degrees F. (if they are really thick pieces, I slice them in half to speed it up.
Meanwhile, chop all the vegetables and toss in bowl. Top with pumpkin seeds and grapes.
When the chicken is cooked, slice and top the salad with the chicken and shredded cheese.