Time: 10 minutes | Serves: 2
- 2 pc Sprouted Whole Wheat Bread (Ezekiel Bread)
- 2 Eggs
- Avocado oil Spray
- Chive Cream Cheese or Kite Hill Chive Almond Milk Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Pea Shoots or Alfalfa Sprouts
- 2 Chicken Apple Sausage Links
- 2 Slices Pepper jack Cheese
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
Heat Frying pan over medium high heat. Chop sausage in half length-wise and place center down in the frying pan.
Toss the bread in the toaster. Meanwhile, fry the eggs in the same pan as the sausage to preference (I prefer over easy).
When the toast is done, spread on the cream cheese, layer with avocado, sausage, egg, cheese, and sprouts. (see picture)
*Note: I choose sprouted bread because the sprouting of grains makes them easier to digest and more bio-available. The same goes for almonds and other nuts/seeds.