- Left-over Corned Beef (Crock-pot Corned Beef – see previous post)
- Taco Seasoning – To Taste
- 1/8 tsp. Red Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 cup Red Cabbage, Thinly Diced
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, Chopped
- 1 Lime
- 1 Avocado, Sliced
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Pack Siete Cassava Flour Tortillas
- Optional: Sour Cream (or sub Greek Yogurt)
- Optional: Jalapenos
Heat frying pan over medium heat and add the cooked corned beef (I tossed the extra cabbage from the left-overs). Add the taco seasoning, salt, and red pepper. Cover and let cook, stirring occasionally. (About 10 minutes)
Meanwhile, thinly chop the cabbage and drizzle with lime juice of 1/2 time. Cut the other half into wedges for serving.
Chop the cilantro and avocado.
Warm the tortillas in another frying pan over low heat.
Assemble tacos and enjoy!