with Roasted Root Vegetables and Green Salad…
For the Lamb Chops:
- 4 Lamb Chops
- Rub with Love Steak Rub (To Taste)
- Fresh rosemary, chopped (optional)
- 2 Tbsp Avocado Oil (Costco has the best deal)
For the Roasted Roots:
- 2 Parsnips, chopped
- 1 bunch of carrots, tops cut off, chopped
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil
- 4 leaves of fresh sage, minced (or 1/2 tsp dried)
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Parchment Paper
For the Salad
- 3 cups favorite lettuce mix, I did the butter head and spinach mix
- 10 grapes, cut in half
- 1/2 of 1 Jicama, chopped
- 2 carrots, diced
- 3 dates, pitted and chopped
- Tessemae’s Balsamic Dressing to taste
For the root vegetables. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper. Toss the chopped carrots and parsnips into a bowl with avocado oil, salt, pepper, and sage and toss to cover. Bake for 30 minutes or until tender all the way through.
Rub the lamb chops with the steak rub, salt, pepper, rosemary and avocado oil and set aside.
Rip apart lettuce and toss in a bowl. Toss in chopped jicama, dates, carrots and grapes. Toss with dressing before ready to serve.
Start the Grill. Once pre-heated. Reduce heat to medium-high. BBQ each side for 3-4 minutes.