Such an easy meal, but typically I don’t like when I order it or how it is made other places because they end up added so much unnecessary sugar and sweetness either with a sweetened yogurt or a extremely sweet granola, which you can get with the fiber-rich fruit you add.
- Siggi’s 4% yogurt (the fat helps with fullness, but you can opt for 0% as well, I do that for a lighter snack)
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 honey crisp apple, diced
- 2 Tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup granola (see my granola recipe)
- Other brands I get in a pinch are: Bear Naked and Terra Breads Pure Crunch Granola
- Assemble in a bowl or glass jar to take to-go!