I am always looking for a quick breakfast that fills me up. Thishas become a staple for me!
- 1 cup Favorite plain Kefir (amazing probioticfor your gut)
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp hemp seeds
- Dash of salt
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp almond butter (I love nutzobutter)
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ½ banana
- Any desired toppings: pumpkin seeds, raspberries,pumpkin spice, slivered almonds
- Any old jar – or new jar
- Pour 1 cup Kefir into jar.
- Add everything except the blueberries andtoppings.
- Put the lid on and shake until combined.
- Add toppings and put in the refrigerator overnight.
Super easy way of getting healthy fats, probiotics, and someantioxidant rich blueberries first thing in the morning.